Just a few bits and bobs:
- I have felt so busy over the past few weeks. I am still not even used to writing “10” for the date and it is nearing the end of April! By the time I get used to it, I think it will be “11”!
- I love the way old people (especially granddads), dress up in a suit to go out … to the doctor’s!
- We are all very proud of my niece, Kyla Buchan, who has been selected to the next round of Midlands trials for hockey.
- Only 2 more sleeps then we’re on the aeroplane heading for South Africa.
- Tim and I went to the driving range on Sunday and I am officially out of practice. Not that I have ever been ‘in practice’. I think a lot more practice is needed …