Sabbatical Asian Destinations
- Hong Kong – 3 weeks home exchange
- Bangkok, Thailand – 2 weeks home exchange
- Hanoi, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam – 2 months
- Luang Prabang, Laos – 3 weeks
- Pondicherry, Kerala, Pune, India – 2 months
We’ve chosen to see more of a few destinations, rather than a little in many destinations, so planning to spend at least 2 weeks in most locations. We still have a lot of flexibility within these plans, so I am sure that things will change as we move around.
Following out travels & keeping in contact
Our friends can follow us on our travels in these ways:
- Follow the blog – This Blog of Liezl’s: Altrincham Living & Travel
- Facebook (Liezl Hesketh and Tim Hermolle)
- Twitter (@LiezlHesketh and @TimHermolle)
- Instagram (@LiezlHesketh and @TimHermolle)
- Skype (LiezlHesketh), WhatsApp, Viber etc.
African leg of our trip
We hope to return for a couple of weeks to sort things out, before setting off for South Africa. This part of the trip is not confirmed, and will very much be dependent on the buoyancy of the contract market, Brexit impacts, currency & budgets and more. But if we are able to do this leg of the trip, we hope we’ll be able to visit family, friends and see parts of South Africa we’ve not seen before.